NEW MW3 "TERMINAL" Gameplay! - Free Multiplayer Map & New Emblems! (MW2 ...
Hi Guys! A new map for Modern Warfare 3 has arrived, The Terminal from Modern Warfare 2. WHAT?! I was really excited for the update so that we could get this awesome map. I have got to say that this is one of my favorite maps ever because of all the camping spots and it's just awesome. Terminal is very improved from MW2 to MW3.
There are many ways to play in Terminal. I really recommend sub machine guns, assault rifles, light machine guns and sniper rifles. I don't think shotguns are very good in Terminal because of how big the map is, but use if it you would like!
Are you a beginner? Well this video is about a really awesome camping spot. I'm pretty sure he has Type 95 because of the three round blast, Type 95 is way more powerful than UMP45 but you cannot send more than three bullets at a time. He plays in a really good camping spot that I usually go to. This video is a big help! ENJOY:
No comments:
Post a Comment