Hey Guys! I am deciding to do my next map on Resistance. It is a pretty decent sized map. I wouldn't say it is small or large, just about medium. I suggest using a shotgun because of all the tight spaces you could cram into. I wouldn't suggest using a sniper rifle. You would need large empty spaces but this map has a lot of cars and truck to handle with. There aren't many places with a lot of space and camping spots for you not to be seen.
This next video is on camping spots. Like I said, there aren't many camping spots in Resistance. This isn't really about camping spots, it's on tips on how to get better on this map. It will be showing you little tricks so that you can kill easily without being seen. But do not stay in these spots for a long period of time, most people will come back and try to shoot you so move every one to two minutes. Thank you for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment