Welcome back to The Asian Squad! This month is all about gaming devices. To all my readers, I would like to apologize since I have not been blogging because of terrible Hurricane Sandy for probably a week. So this blog post is all about the Ps3. A ps3 has programs such as apps where you can download many demo's or games. You also have netflix and a place where you could put your pictures or videos from your camera! In addition, they put a cool app called Playstation Life (if I am correct) where you could design you own character and play around with it just like your own life.
Okay, let's talk price. It is currently listed at $200.00 to about $220.00 in Gamestop including tax. It is also in Walkmart for about $250.00 including tax. In some other places you could get them for about 350.00 so.. If you would like a cheaper one, go ahead and get a slightly used one for a good amount of money. It seems Sony isn't yet able to bring down the price of the PS3.
No comments:
Post a Comment