Saturday, November 17, 2012

The 3dsXL



You have seen many kinds of Nintendo Ds's from the past years. They have thought of everything from gameboy game inserts, a camera and then apps. Now, enjoy your favorite games in 3D! Not only in regular size, but in XL form!
Here are some reasons it is way better than the 3Ds:
 

1. Longer battery life

2. Buttons and Circle Pad are bigger and thicker

3. New Displays Cut Glare Significantly

4. Larger Displays Mean Better 3D

Okay, time for price. The listing price is about $200.00. It has a pretty good market value. This is the price for only the DS, not the games. It is $30.00 over the 3DS. I would personally spend that $30.00 because for longer game time, bigger screens, more updates and better buttons. So if you are interested, don't wait any longer, get your new 3DSXL today! ( It is also a good Christmas gift )

 

2 comments:

  1. Even though I'm a girl, I still like plaing games, especially on my ds. I have a ds lite, and there are many other kinds. It's really cool that you can do so many things with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You little macaroon. Stealing my ideas. BLAARRGGHH!!

    ReplyDelete