Sunday, December 2, 2012

Games- CANDYLAND!

Today is All About GAMES!
          Not one game, but all the games! For this marking period, I am switching gears from one game, to game by game review, by me! To see which games are must haves and which ones can stay at Gamestop or Walmart, etc. Let me explain!
          Every blog post is about a game, video or just a simple board game. Then, I'll sort of go through the game concept, the pricing, what type of game it is and whether is fun or not. Well, I'm starting fresh right now!:

Candyland
In this very fun game made for 3+ has an outstanding background. It might seem boring for you, but in the 3 year old's head, it's magical! You have been invited to the Kings castle but it's a long way to get there. You have to go through various treats such as ice cream, chocolate and much more. You embark on a delicious adventure that is sure to give you the time of your life! In Walmart, well the Walmert near me, it's priced at about $5. Very decent price. I would say to get it if you have a little one at home who wants to have fun! But if your ten, you probably wouldn't enjoy it. Well Thank You for reading at THE ASIAN SQUAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment